Oh my gosh, Blah Blah Blah, I’m whining!!! I’m feeling Blah, and seeing it in and hearing it from others! Is that what I’m concentrating on and creating for myself? Doesn’t feel like I’m creating anything ~ Blah Blah Blah ~ more whining! And I don’t feel like making the effort to do anything! Effort, trying…and even Chapter 12 seemed to be about working harder…Blah Blah Blah…more whining!
“Fear is a powerful form of thought…” I’ve been in that paralysis before and told myself, never again! I’m learning that “the way to overcome fear is to become conscious of power.” Okay, makes sense, but how does one do that? (Especially when one feels Blah Blah Blah!)
- “…seek the truth…”
- “Mind is the real and the eternal.”
- “…if your thought is powerful, constructive and positive, this will be plainly evident in the state of your …environment…”
Oh my gosh, I thought I was a pretty positive person, Blah Blah Blah… What am I manifesting and why am I not manifesting what I want? Blah Blah Blah!
“…if we wish to change the form of manifestation we must change the polarity.” What does that mean? How do I know the polarity?! Blah Blah Blah…
What am I supposed to concentrate on specifically? Blah Blah Blah… What is “…the object of your (my) thought?!” (What am I pretending not to know?!)
- “…appearances are deceptive.” “
- ” …matter…in a state of perpetual flux.”
- “…modes of thought and action must be adjusted to rapidly increasing knowledge of the operation of eternal principles.”
I’m ready to be powerful … No more “trying” Yoda! Only “doing!”
I am powerful and open to “…a more abundant inflow of this vital energy and thus (to) express the highest possible degree of mental, moral and spiritual efficiency.”
Bye bye Fear!