Though Part Twenty-One seems to challenge and/or encourage us to think Big Thoughts, it is reassuring that our thoughts will produce creative energy which will wave into our life and environment. Ahhh, refreshing! It goes on to reassure us that “like attracts like” and all we need to do is think the thoughts we want, or change those we don’t.
Then it warns us that it’s “no easy matter to change the mental attitude, but by persistent effort it may be accomplished.” Okay. And then again encourages us to “aspire to the highest possible attainments…” and to “think of the ideal as an already accomplished fact.”
Then it talks about the “real battle of life is one of ideas; it is being fought by the few against the many…” Yikes! When was this written?! Seems very timely. It goes on for quite a few paragraphs,
- millions who seem to prefer precedent to progress
- looking backward instead of forward, who only see the world without, but know nothing of the world within
- sanction and force to arbitrary and unequal codes of law
- period of transition is evidenced by the unrest which is everywhere apparent
- existing order of things cannot much longer be.
But hope is eternal…
- recognize that all power is from within
- …Unity with the Universal principle … source of all health, all wealth, and all power.
- …concentrate on the Truth
- ever-available…unlimited opportunity for awakening the highest conception of Truth.
- …democracy of humanity!